Friday 16 May 2014

Finals

 
Final 1
First final image.
 
For my finals I have decided to do the technique black and white imagery. I have chosen to do this as I like how images look when they are black and white.
 
 
 



 
 
This is my first image that I am going to edit. First of all, the bin the background of the image is quite distracting so I am going to crop it out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have now cropped the bin out of the image. The next thing to do is to make the image black and white.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To make the image black and white, I went into adjustment layer and then clicked on black and white.
 
A box would have appeared and from here I can change the shades of colour in the image by moving the levers.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Here I have moved the levers to create the black and white image how I want it to look.
 
 This is my first final image completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment