Thursday 22 May 2014

Final 2

 
Final 2
 
Second final image
 
 
 
 
 
This is the image that I am going to be editing into black and white.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have experimented with different black and white techniques for this image.
 


Black and White











Channel Mixer











 
Gradient Map
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
Hue and Saturation










I decided for this image that I am going to use gradient map.



To use gradient map, I went ino adjustment layer and clicked on gradient map.












When this box appears I clicked inside the colour section.











From clicking inside the colour section, another box will appear. With this box, you can use the levers on the bottom black and white section to change the image.







 As you can see, I have now changed the levers on the bottom black and white section to create my black and white image.











I now have my second final black and white image.
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment